We are excited to announce that the support for our members is about to grow with a new role on the central team.
Coop Schools Support Officer
Job title: Coop Schools Support Officer
Location: home working
Hours of work: flexible, up to 15 hours per week
Rate: £20 per hour
Responsibility to: National Director
We are looking for a committed and organised Support Officer to join our small team. They will align with the ethos, values and principles of Coop Schools and its delivery of practical and professional services to our membership. At Coop Schools, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and members. We value the unique experience that every individual can bring to our organisation and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
- To provide proactive and flexible support to the work of the National Director and Advisory Board
- To respond to enquiries to and by the National Director and Advisory Board, providing excellent service and support to our members
- To support the management of our databases, intellectual property and other assets
- To support the growth of our regional networks and our subscriptions
- To assist in member communications and member relationship management
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- General administrative support, including but not limited to ‘office’ procedures and systems, organising meetings and travel arrangements when necessary
- Documenting and maintaining the Cooperative Schools Networks’ support, service and voice documents, processes and tools, and supporting the National Director and external consultants to use these consistently and effectively
- Contributing to the development of relevant publications for presentation to the Board or distribution to members
- Maintaining intellectual property, ensuring congruence in house style
- Managing our membership and potential membership databases, keeping our contact lists up to date
- Identifying risks from database analysis, and acting on these appropriately
- Providing secretariat to National Board and regional meetings as needed and attending team meetings
- Opportunities for clerking to Coop Trusts in need of secretariat services
- Providing flexible, hands-on delivery support and assisting with effective communication between Directorate and membership
- Managing professional relationships with a wide range of members and external partners, acting as the lead point of contact when required.
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling of project activities
- Maintaining our website and online presence, refreshing content as required
If you believe you might be a good fit for our organisation and this role, please email us you CV and a letter explaining why you have applied and what you can bring to Coop Schools. We look forward to hearing from you. If you’d like to talk about the role, feel free to get in touch to arrange a conversation.
Closing date: 5pm, 6th December 2021
Role to begin as soon as possible in 2022.